You need to be a member of Scopus Impact Factor to get 100% access and enjoy everything from SIF.
Membership allows you to connect your content with a global network of online scholarly research members from over 140 countries.
Are you eligible?
You could be a research institution, a publisher, a government agency, a research funder, or a museum! In order to become a member, you need to meet the criteria set out in our membership terms approved by our governing board:
Membership in SIF is open to organizations that produce professional and scholarly materials and content.
Essentially, if your content is likely to be cited in the scholarly ecosystem, then you are eligible to join.
Member obligations and benefits
When you join as a member, you’ll commit to the SIF membership terms, giving you access to all the benefits of SIF membership. You’ll join a community of publishers who are all linking to each other persistently through their references.
Please read the full membership terms before applying.
- There are two types of membership one is General Membership another is Life Membership
- General Members will be eligible to give the votes to elect SIF governing body.
- Life Members can participate as a candidate of governing body also they are eligible to give a vote.
- Once you’re a member, we give you an official membership certificate.
How much does membership cost?
- All general members will pay a 5 yearly one-time payment of membership fees USD.100 and every five years you have to renew your membership.
- All life members will pay every year USD.100 and need to continues this payment lifetime.
- We take this small amount to help the small publishers. We know that cost and technical capabilities can be barriers to participation. There are some options specifically to enable smaller publishers to participate in SIF to contribute to the global research sector.